background

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Family Pictures

I wanted to take some family pictures since C turned one.  A sweet girl in our ward took them, and she did such a great job.  C struggled during the shoot, as he did not want to smile at all, but she ended up getting some great shots.  
One of the lessons taught in church today was on gratitude, and being thankful.  I could not be more thankful for my sweet family and the two boys that make my life so wonderful. 






C's favorite book: "Harvey and the Happy Bee"-he loves giving Harvey kisses.  Thanks uncle O!

I loved the way this captured how C listens and loves Mr. H.  They have such a special bond.





4 comments:

  1. I love how this captures your family! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kennedy! You have such a beautiful family! I am loving your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corina!!! I am in love with yours---your photography is gorgeous and I love your baby girl! :)

      Delete