background

Friday, September 6, 2013

Rummage Sale!





My sweet friend told me about a rummage sale going on at the Baptist church down our street.  I off course wanted to join in, and we headed down to explore all the treasures. :)  I feel like 'rummage sale' has such a quaint, romantic sound to it.  Like Anne of Green Gables esque.  

Anyway, for being the first rummage sale I've ever been too, I'm addicted.  There was so much stuff!!!  We explored the beautiful vintage furniture, jewelry, books and more.  The jewelry was gorgeous, and so old!  They had so many vintage pots, pans, cooking utensils, frames and more.  I had to slow myself down from not going crazy. :)  
Vintage Locket
Shoes for C

Pretty dishcloths for kitchen
Fabric cutting board!


I also was able to find 9 books to add to our family's collection.  I got all of this for only $10!  I was so excited! (Let's be real...still am, which is why I'm blogging about it. ha)

Thrifting is not for everyone, but it sure is fun to look for and find treasures. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment