background

Friday, November 15, 2013

Lost camera frustration



My camera has dissapeared. 
I don't understand how it happened.  One morning I had it, and now it is nowhere to be found.
As Mr. H would say, "Story of YOUR life" :)

I had a lot of cute pictures from this past weekend, so hopefully when the camera resurfaces those will appear in a post.

Things have been busy here as usual.  
Mr. H has a lot of stress, and it's starting to wear him out!
We're excited for the upcoming holiday.  
Baby C and I are plugging along, doing things like getting the car fixed, having "C and Mommy Time", and searching for mommy's camera. 

But every day at 10:45, this happens.
He was a little unsure of what I was doing here...
Favorite book + More surprised baby face!

About to sleep for 3 hours! :)

Baby C is a joy to put to sleep.  Seriously, Mr. H and I talk about how it's one of our favorite jobs ever.

I know random pictures, but I wanted to remember this little routine for forever.

Also:
for you moms out there:


How cute is that.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment