background

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Elder Sam


So I have a little brother.  And his birthday is today.  His name is Elder Sam. :)

Elder Sam is serving a mission for the LDS church.  He voluntarily left his country for two years to go and preach the word of God.  

He is currently serving on a tiny island in the Micronesia Guam Mission.  He is doing wonderful!  You can read his letters on this blog: eldersamgerber.blogspot.com

Anyway.  Elder Sam is 20 today.  
It's kind of crazy.  Right now I am 23, my sister is 21 and Elder Sam is 20.  We were all kind of right in a row.  :)

Elder Sam is such a great brother.  


He was always willing to tag along with me and try and help me feel better about things.  


He is such a goof.  He is always wanting to make people laugh.  His letters CRACK me up.  


He was always there to look out for me.  The picture above was taken the day that I hung out with Mr. H for the first time.  I was freaking out, so Elder Sam took me up the canyon behind our house and helped me calm down.  


Elder Sam is one of the most musically talented people I know.  He is an awesome guitarist, harmonica player, vocalist, and pianist.  




Elder Sam will be home in another year.  I am so proud of what he is doing, and I'm excited and grateful that he is so happy. 

WE LOVE YOU!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment