background

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

One.

 This baby boy is one today.

I can hardly believe how time has flown by.  One year ago, Mr. H and I were hanging out in the hospital, playing phase 10 over and over again. (In fact, one of the nurses commented she had never seen people play the game so many times in a row. )  We were really excited, but oh so nervous.  C was born at 11:10 p.m.  It was such a surreal experience.  He was the cutest baby.  We could not get over this little person that had appeared in our lives.  
 




It took us a long time to get adjusted to this little boy.  I in particular had a very hard time, especially the first two weeks.  I was in such darkness, and I was so worried that I would not be able to take care of this baby and be the mother he deserved.  I remember a blessing I received during that time, in which I was promised that great blessings would come from little C, and that the darkness would open into light.   Being C's mom is the best and greatest gift I have ever received.  He is an amazing little boy, and has taught me to be more like my Savior.  Mr. H and I are constantly telling each other how we are so blessed to have a sweet little boy in our lives.  

1 month
2 month
3 month
4 month
5 month
6 month
7 month
8 month
9 month
10 month
11 month
1 year!!!


Happy Birthday C!!! We love you!


3 comments:

  1. Ken he is so grown up! Perfect mix of you and Kyle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kels! I will claim as much of him as I can :)

      Delete
  2. Ken!! He is so adorable!! I can't wait to read more of your blog because we all know I love a good blog!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete