background

Friday, December 6, 2013

New Computer + Grandma Time!

Mr. H is a PC guy.
I am a Mac girl.  
We didn't realize how this little detail about us could cause so many problems.
Mr. H thinks apple products are over priced, and doesn't like that you can't build your own stuff.
I have always had a Mac, and think they are the best things ever.
So when my laptop was starting to die, we had to decide what kind of a desktop to get.
I really didn't want to give up being a Mac person.  It's kind of a thing ya know?
But...Mr. H was SO excited to build us a new computer.  

So, I let him build us a computer.  
(Kind of big for me to give in :) )

It's been his Christmas every day as the parts started to arrive.  

He worked hard, (and it didn't even take him too long)


and

TADA!
We have a new computer!


I have to admit, I really love it.  He made it really nice and we've had a lot of fun playing around with it.  

Earlier this week, Grandma T took us to the Festival of Trees.  It was a lot of fun.
I attempted to get a good picture of her with baby C.
The trees were amazing as usual, and it was a great atmosphere.  But cousin M and baby C's favorite thing was just running around out in the foyer.  
Silly boys.

Yesterday, baby C got sick again, and we had to miss playgroup AGAIN which made me so sad.  So I called up my mom and she came and hung out for the day.  It was so nice to have her over, and really brightened our day.  
He loves sitting on laps and reading books.  I LOVE IT!

Last night, I took the activity day girls up the german Christmas Market at This is the Place.  It's a really cute market, and we got to see President Uchtdorf!!!!  (I was really excited about that).  The only bummer was that it was 7 DEGREES!!!!!  So go to the market, just go during the day when it's a little warmer. :)

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment