background

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Day

So embarrassingly, Mr. H and I woke up at five a.m.  

I repeat: five a.m. No joke.

We were both so excited!  However, I refused to let us wake C up.

And the little guy decided to sleep in.  Ha!

So finally at 7:45 he woke up.  That morning was one of the longest Christmas mornings I can remember!

We had so much fun running into the room to see what was brought.  

We opened presents slowly, but it was hard because Mr. H and I wanted to open ours! :)  

It was a nice morning.  Mr. H and I were both spoiled rotten... and it was so sweet and kind of everyone involved.  

Mr. H also surprised me with this amazing video:  He is incredible!  This was what he and little C worked on while I was gone. 

C was the cutest when he watched this with us: he thinks he is hilarious and half the fun is watching him watch it. :)
We made a delicious breakfast of pancakes, cream and strawberries: and thanks to pinterest made them look like Santa Claus.  Super fun. 

C got a little overwhelmed from our morning...he got so many fun things, and in retrospect, we should have tried to space it all out even more.  

Needless to say, afternoon naps were in order and enjoyed by all.

We then headed to some friends for Christmas dinner which was really nice.  We had a delicious dinner and enjoyed playing games. 

It was an amazing Christmas Day.  We enjoyed having all the time in the world together.  

Merry Christmas!


Showing the camera his dinosaurs....







No comments:

Post a Comment