background

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Anniversary!

Three years ago Mr. H and I got married.

It was a crazy time.

A week and a half earlier we had found out he had cancer.  The surgeon told us to move up our wedding, and so with a few phone calls, willing parents and the most generous of neighbors and friends, we did.

It was such a beautiful day.

Temple square was gorgeous.

Mr. H looked so handsome.




We got to spend about 45 minutes in the temple before we actually got sealed, and it was so neat to just sit there and think about what we were about to do.  

I don't remember much of our ceremony, but I do remember how immensely glad I was to be there with Mr. H.  

I remember it was pretty cold outside, but I couldn't even tell because I was so happy.

We had an AWESOME wedding luncheon afterwards at Tucanos.  My favorite part was being with the people I loved.

Our reception was amazing.  I had wanted a garden reception, and so my neighbors had got my yard all ready.  However, it snowed, and so they transferred it to the church.  They had trees, lights and it was BEAUTIFUL.  To this day, I'm not sure if I still know who all helped, but I am so grateful.  It was truly beautiful.  
Three years later, I am so grateful to be married to Mr. H.  Our life has it's high and low points, but it's a good life.  We get to grow up together, and then we'll get to grow old together.


L.O.V.E.
April 29, 2011

1 comment:

  1. It really was the most beautiful wedding! Congrats you two!

    ReplyDelete